Saturday, July 25, 2009

Summer Vacation 2009

At the end of June and at the beginning of July we spent two weeks in Utah and Colorado visiting family. We had a lot of fun and made a lot of great memories. Here are a few pics of our trip.
 

Cami and her cousin Royal in Colorado. 

Here we are at the Lehi Round up Rodeo.

Cami can pose for pictures quite well when she wants to. She is at the grounds at Temple Square.

All the Meik grandchildren. 

Cami is wondering what her cousin Royal is doing. 

Here we are up Provo Canyon in the mountains. The weather was perfect. 

You gotta love Cami's facial expression in this picture. She is like mom and dad please stop. 

For much of the two weeks we were gone it rained. It actually felt really nice. While in Utah we decided to barbecue. It was actually alot of fun. 

Cami is an adventurous little girl. She gets so excited when we take her down big windy slides.

Mom and Cami at the Salt Lake temple. 

5 comments:

The Smiths said...

Don't you love little baby smiles?

Brittany said...

Okay...the poncho picture is possibly the funniest picture ever!! You two are so great. I'm glad to see that nothing can rain on your parade...really.

Sad we missed you while you were here...but I understand HOW crazy it is to see everyone when you have such a short period of time! Cami makes the cutest expressions! The pictures are so fun.

Olsens said...

Alli, these pictures were too cute with the cousins...but my favorite has to be the one where you're both kissing her! She reminds me of the Cupie-dolls with her eyes to the side, so funny! Glad we can still blog stalk you, and can't wait to see you at the cooking class!

Alecia Dave and DMax said...

Oh my lands you were in Utah and you didn't tell me!!! That is it our friendship is on the rocks! I think I won't comment on your blog for a month!! :) I'm super sad I missed you! Love you tons! Glad you had so much fun!

Stacie and Jared said...

Your family is so dang cute!!! I love her facial expressions!