Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Little SISTA got HITCHED !!!

My Little nephew Camden getting his groove on. As you can see he gets his dance moves from his crazy parents below

I Had to put this picture up. My sis Amy and her husband Scott are the life of any PARTY
The cake was so YUMMY !!!
Everyone Loves Aunt Ju- Ju 

The cute couple . They are so perfect for each other. They make us laugh so hard 
My sweet niece Cali Girl 
Look how Happy my Dad is. He finally has got his "SONS" He waited a long time for this 
Two Beautiful gals !!! Can you believe this is my grandma she looks so AMAZING 
Our sweet Mama she is is the best !!!
We sure love our Papa Meik !!! 
I love it when all my sisters get together!!! We have so much fun and I love them so much 
All my sista's and our new Bro law His name is Steve too so we call him Stevie D 
I love my Man and little babes !!!

7 comments:

Amy said...

good times, good times, summer 2009 was so divine:)

Stacie and Jared said...

Cami's little headband is so dang cute!! You look great by the way, and your sister is one beautiful bride!

Dulcie said...

I love your family! You have such great sisters. Thanks for posting those pictures, they made me smile. Congrats to Emily on the marriage. I'm sure Stevie D is a great guy!!!

Bruce, Crystal and Sayla said...

Great pictures Alli...and I love the descriptions too. You're right, our grandma does look amazing! Where can I get that headband for Sayla? ;) xoxo

Russ and Megan said...

Love all these pics guys! The wedding looks like it was a ton of fun!! That little Cami is growing up so fast!! We miss you guys!

Alecia Dave and DMax said...

cute to see all your sistas! Congrats to amy! I saw morris and deloris last night and they say hi! Love you and miss you!

Amy said...

Hey Alli! Your sisters are all so cute! Is this sister that got married the one that lives here? How exciting! Congrats to her! It was fun to see you guys at Wild Water! Where did you disapear to? We were hoping you'd come over and hang out with us. We should get together soon. Cami is SO cute!