Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween and our BABY GIRL is ONE !!!

I was glad Steve was able to get off work . He was a huge help in helping me entertain 10 little kiddos. Here are some fun highlights of Cami's little Ladybug Party. We can't believe she is ONE !!! We sure love this little gal .

Pin the spot on the Ladybug!!! You can play this game at any Party and it makes me laugh to see   where the spot ends up :}
 As you can see Cami  inhaled  the whole cupcake and shoved it  in her mouth :} It was hilarious she has no idea about little bites she wants in all her mouth at once 
Steve and I decided that we would get some fun toys from the dollar store and have the kids cast there nets over this and get a prize from MISS LADYBUG !!! 



 Cami was a butterfly for Halloween !!! We had fun using lots of gel to get her hair to stick up like antenna's . Her new thing is brushing her teeth. She screams when we take it from her. I am all about good hygiene so I am not complaining :}

5 comments:

Brittany said...

The Little Ladybug Party is an ingenious idea! What a cute theme. Happy Birthday Cami! Those cupcakes are incredible.

Cami looks great with a tube of gel in her hair. Her costume is super cute!

Amy said...

alli, that is such a cute party!! BGer looks adorable, she is such a pretty girl. We love you and my kids would've loved to be at the party, too bad we live so far away!! I am just praying Steve will get a job at Ohio State one day:)

Eric and Kassi said...

She is the cutest butterfly I've ever seen! So cute!

Anonymous said...

LOVE her Halloween costume. Happy 1st birthday to Cam. Can you believe we have one yea olds?! Looks like it was a fun party and good job on the cupcakes:)

Bruce, Crystal and Sayla said...

What a cutie...Happy Birthday Cami! I love her hair with the butterfly costume - could those eyes be any brighter??? xoxo