Friday, October 17, 2008

One Blissful Year!!


Steve and I just celebrated our first anniversary. We both can't believe how time flies. It is amazing how the lord helps you find that perfect person. I am glad I waited  for someone like Steve. He has made me so HAPPY!!!  We are extremely blessed that our little girl is coming very soon.  (This happened a lot quicker than we thought) We couldn't be more excited or more thrilled. I am a week away from my due date. A lot of things have been going through both of our heads. We  know we have so much to learn . We will do our best  to make her life beautiful  in every-way. Lots of  hugs, plenty of laughs and tons of love :]  This truly has been one blissful year :} 

9 comments:

Amy said...

Can't believe it has been a year already. Love you both, and Thanks Steve for making Alli so happy! Congrats

Brittany said...

Talk about a Match Made in Heaven! I can't believe it's been one year since we came to your reception! I can honestly say you both look JUST as happy as you did that evening. You have a special glow that most couples never obtain. Congrats you two!!

And Thanks Alli for the Jean Secrets...

Barb's blessings said...

Congratulations! The best is yet to come!

Hope we are on your phone list when the baby comes. We are talking about coming up to the baby blessing if you are going to do it in Fresno. Let us know what the plan is.

We love you,
Aunt Barb and Uncle Kent

Anonymous said...

Happy first! It goes by so fast:) I'm glad you are so happy... I know what you mean about not knowing when... it's all so exciting yet patience trying at the same time. Hope you don't have to wait too long:) I personally am feeling fine, but also feeling how big this baby is inside. I hope he's littler out of the womb than he feels inside! How bout you? How are you feeling?

Kirsti said...

Congrats on the 1 year mark!! You guys are really perfect for each other! Good luck with your upcoming birth--kids are so much fun!

Erinlizabeth said...

I've already been a faithful follower of your blog for months now. ;-) I'm so glad you are doing so well! Keep updating!!

Boyd and Becky Ann Kent said...

It just get's better with time. The little ones add an entirely new dimension, so look forward to this second year. I sure hope everything goes well with the arrival of baby Shaack and that she makes her debut sooner than later. I'll be checking back for pictures soon!

...Laura... said...

Happy late anniversary!! You two are such a cute couple! Hopefully by now you've had that cute little baby girl- can't wait for the pictures :)

The Cook Fam said...

We got the text on Ryan's cell phone!!! Congratulations on your sweet baby girl. We can't wait to see pictures. Hope you're all doing great!