Sunday, December 14, 2008

Catching Up With Life

Cami smiles a lot but this is the only picture we have been able to get on camera. She loves her swing. It has actually been a life saver for us. 


On December 13 I traveled to Stanford with our women's basketball team. We got drilled by 38 points but it was still cool to be on campus and play against the No. 3 team in the country. 

This was at the Fresno State Children Christmas for Cancer Holiday party. The person in the picture with Alli and I is an old friend from Utah, Jeff Reinert who used to coach basketball at UVU. He is now an assistant coach to coach Steve Cleveland at Fresno State. 

Here we are at the Christmas part with the Fresno State mascot, TimeOut. Cami does very good in public and with people. She has already been to three basketball games and has been really good. She may be a daddies girl after all. 

7 comments:

Amy said...

the one of her smiling is adorable!!!! I want to hold her so bad!

Allison said...

I agree....what a great smiling picture! Super cute! I looked for you Steve (even though I don't know you..just your cute wife!) when Utah State played Fresno, but I didn't see you... were you there?

Russ and Megan said...

You guys all look great as always..we CANNOT WAIT to see you guys in just a few days now!! PAR-TAY!

Layton family said...

Hey, I don't know where Merced is, but I assume in California. If so... we check triclaifornia.com for triathlons and many other races, but basically you can google 5k, or whatever race you want to do, and you can find them. They are a fun way to keep you exercising. If I know I have a race coming up, then I will get off my butt, otherwise, who knows??? Enjoy that little one, it is so precious. You look great by the way. I could not tell you had just had a baby

Angie Fellows said...

She is growing so fast. What a beautiful little girl! You look amazing Alli- way too skinny to have a newborn. =)

Layton family said...

I have to tell you guys a funny story. Yesterday my mom was watching the girls because I went into work. I went to go pick them up and my mom was stretching. She rolled on her side and said "oh, got my Steven Schaack hip". I have heard this phrase for YEARS. Ever since Steve and my mom were playing basketball (like 5th grade I think) He gave her a light defensive shove and my mom went down. It's no big deal she was probably late 30 something at the time. Anyways. It hurt her hip and she has always called that injury her Steven Schaack hip. You could never be forgotten!

Alecia Dave and DMax said...

Oh my heck I love you!!!
You've been holding out on me this whole time with your blog? You're fired!!!
You are such a cute family!!!
I'm crazy about you Meik! I'm so glad you are so happy!!
Love you bushels!