Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas in Dallas, Texas

This year we spent Christmas in Dallas, Texas with my brother Jon and his family and my sister Megan and her family. My parents, sister Lindsey and brother Robbie and his wife Jessica also came for Christmas. It was the first time we have all been together in over a year. It was a fun Christmas being all together. This was also the first time Alli and I were able to introduce Cami to all the family on the Schaack side. This is a picture of Cami with her other cousins. The two boys are Jon's kids and the girl is Megan's daughter.



We were fortunate to bless Cami in Dallas with my family. As you can see by the picture she was all smiles.


Cami loved her first Christmas. She was wide awake and happy as can be. 

Grandma Schaack loved holding Cami every minute she could. 


Grandpa Schaack enjoys a little nap with Cami during the Christmas holiday.

Alli is one proud mother with Cami on her blessing day. 

Alli and I with Cami on her blessing day. December 26, 2008.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

You guys are the cutest! I love your blog - thanks for all the Cami updates! She is a DOLL! I need to come see her! Love you!

...Laura... said...

Congratulations on the blessing- you guys look so cute! Cami is getting so big and adorable! Happy late Christmas and New Years!

Chelle said...

Oh my gosh, i LOVE your family pic at the top of your blog! You guys are such a beautiful family! And I can't believe how much hair Cami has--she has WAY more than Siena and Siena is almost two. I dream of actually being able to do something with her hair someday...:)
I'm so glad you had such a good time with your fam in Texas. it looked wonderful!

Brittany said...

We hope you had a wonderful Christmas in Dallas. It looks like there were so many good times. I absolutley love the picture of your dad and Cami snoozing! :)

You all look so happy on Cami's blessing day. Alli- you look so pretty. What a special time! We loved getting your Christmas card - and hope you have enjoyed 2009 so far!

Eric and Kassi said...

Merry Christmas! It's always so fun to be with family.