Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hubby Spotlight!!


This will be fun. I was tagged by my friend. Steve is so wonderful.  I'm excited to talk about him.

How long have you been married?
 1 year and 3 months. Best time of my life

How long did you date?
 ha ha we call it the 4 month miracle. That's right 4  months folks . He just made everything so EASY no drama. I felt like he really wanted to be with me. Every girl needs to feel appreciated and loved. I fell pretty hard and dang quick. I guess the SCHAACK attack has that a affect on people especially me . 

How did you meet? On a blind date crazy crazy . The produce guy at the grocery store that I went to on a daily basis hooked us up !!!! He knew Steve and he had gotten to know me. So he thought we would make a good match!!! Macey's grocery store has a special place in my heart.


Who said I Love you first?  
Well technically it was me. I was saying goodbye to him one night and without thinking as he walked out the door I said love ya. One of those things I always say to my family when they  are leaving. It just slipped. I worried that he thought I was way to forward . . It was like our 2nd date aaahhhhhh!!!! Glad it didn't scare him away.

Who does the dishes?
Steve is the best!!! His rule is whoever cooks doesn't have to clean up. My kind of guy.

What  do you and your hubby like to do together?
Lots of things. Steve is down with anything. We enjoy going on walks, playing catch and going to different sporting events. He is always planning fun things for us. 
'
What is your hubby's best quality?
It is hard to narrow it down to just one. So I would have to say how thoughtful,sweet and funny he is.  (oops that's three. it is impossible to say just one)

I am so blessed and lucky to have a wonderful husband like Steve. He never gets mad, always happy and makes me bust a gut.It has been so fun for me to see him be a daddy. He loves to play with Cami. He is so helpful and always asking what he can do to help. I couldn't be happier and so glad I found my Mr. Wonderful !!! Thanks Steve for making my life so GRAND!!!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

steve-o is awesome. Can you please tell Scott that rule about the dishes.

Alecia Dave and DMax said...

Mrs. Alli I'll have you know that this is the first time I've ever heard your story!!! I had to read about it on your blog a year and 3 months after you've been married!!!! You owe me lady! I'm so glad you're happy you deserve the best there is!!!

Bruce, Crystal and Sayla said...

The hubby spotlight is so cute - I hope Bruce will be just like Steve as a daddy! The family picture is my favorite...loved the Christmas card. Hope to see you soon and finally meet Cami in person!

Alyssa said...

This is one of the sweetest husband tributes I've ever read. Too cute. Love you both!

Brittany said...

You two should just be twinkled up to heaven right now. Seriously. You both are such good people and deserve each other so much. Steve is a great guy. I'm glad the Schaack Attack ended with you two getting hitched!! :)