Wednesday, February 25, 2009

LA Get-A-Way

After traveling quite a bit for work, I was lucky to have 12 days with no games. So to celebrate we headed to Southern California and spent some time with family along with being on the beach and going to a Lakers game. As you can see Cami loved Santa Monica Beach. 

A happy mom and daughter leaving the Lakers game. 

Don't bug me while I sleep on the beach. 

Cami loved the beach but I tried putting her feet in the water and she let out a loud scream. 

Our daughter is ready to hit the streets and shop. 

Alli knows the way to my heart. For Christmas she bought me tickets to see the Lakers play at the Staples Center. It was alot of fun. Cami was ready to go to the game too. 

We had a good time at the game. Cami was sad to leave. She is saying, "I don't want to go home." 

We are a happy family at Santa Monica Beach. The weather was 70 degrees in February. Sorry for all of you who are in freezing temperatures.

5 comments:

Amy said...

I love miss cami girl, she is so adorable, What a fun trip! I love the first pic of her laughing at th beach.

Kirsti said...

Wow, she looks just like Steve!! But, much much cuter!!! I have got to see this sassy little girl in person!

Eric and Kassi said...

I love her swimming suit! Adorable!

amber {and co.} said...

Oh man I'm so jealous! I want to go home and take Chandler to the beach- it looks like you had so much fun taking Cami! It sounds like you needed a vacation, I'm so glad you got it!

Brittany said...

WHAT???? You were just at Santa Monica Beach!!!??? We were just there too! What are the odds? :)

Cami looks so cute in her swimming suit and sunglasses!

Okay...and I'm having a hard time with this.....Steve...are you a Lakers Fan? Have I repressed this? Because...I've always said I've never met a Lakers Fan who I liked. If you like Kobe, I may have to change my theory all around. Really...do you like Kobe? I'm having issues. PLEASE get back with me on this one!