Friday, February 6, 2009

She has our hearts !!!!

We love everything about her ( rolls and all ) 
Chloe is our cute little friend that we watch. Cami loves to have other kids around. I think she gets bored when it's just her mama and her :}
She wakes up laughing and smiling !!! Seriously who does that? 
She makes us laugh every minute. When we took this picture , Steve and I were in tears cause we were  laughing so hard :}



I have never seen a daddy love his little girl more. Steve is up before I am.  He is the one to get Cami out of her crib. I will hear him talking to her and laughing with her :] It is a fun thing to wake up to. 


11 comments:

Sara Newton said...

Grace is the same way, for some reason she either wakes up laughing or singing!

Amy said...

so cute! Love the shirtless heart pic:)Hey cami girl, you will meet your best auntie ever in July!

Lisa said...

You guys are so great at taking pictures of sweet Cami! I love this first one--she is the perfect Valentine! Man, I wish we were closer! Wilson really wants to meet his cousin!

Anonymous said...

How cute! So is she laughing already? Clark wants to laugh so bad but can't seem to get the right noise out because he's trying so hard. It's like watching some one scream with mute on... only he's smiling. She is a doll! Happy Valentine's day!

Russ and Megan said...

These pictures are all soo CUTE! I love all her bows! Wish we could see her grow through all these fun stages! Keep the pics coming!

M&M Kanet said...

What a cute little chunk! She definitely looks like her mama. What a sweet dad too! He needs to give Mike some talking to. I have only slept in 2 times since I've had Ellie. (yes, I counted, and that's not an exaggeration).

Bruce, Crystal and Sayla said...

Wow, Cami has some chub on her! It's so cute to see those little roles. I'm determined to fatten up my baby if I need to :) I love the heart on her chest - you can tell she's your little angel. Thanks for sharing. xoxo Crystal

Eric and Kassi said...

I love those sun glasses! Way cute!

Brittany said...

Look at that adorable Chunk-a-Lunk! I started laughing really hard at that picture of her in the glasses too. She is way too cute! Dress her up now before she learns how to rip everything off! :)

The Cook Fam said...

She's adorable!!! It's so fun to see you guys with your sweet girl!

amber {and co.} said...

Cami is so incredibly cute! I love all her cute bows and outfits- what a sweet little valentine!