Saturday, May 2, 2009

Heres to 6 Months






So Cami was officially six months yesterday. She keeps progressing and growing like no other. The Doc told us yesterday she is in the 95th to 100 percentile in height, weight and head size. She continues to make us laugh and smile everyday. She loves carrots, sweet potatoes and getting used to liking apple sauce.

We are also close to closing on a home. Our official close date is May 12. It could be sooner though. We are ready to get out of an apartment. Its going to be nice. Alli deserves all credit in finding the house. While I was busy traveling for work she was working hard at finding a house and found a good deal with this house we are preparing to move into. We are excited. 

I have finally hit my down time with work. It is nice to be home and enjoy family time. We are looking forward to our summer vacation when we are in Utah June 23-July 1 and Colorado from July 2-8. 

Here are some pictures from the last several weeks to get everybody caught up on what is going on in the life of the Schaacks.  

3 comments:

Russ and Megan said...

Good times!! You deserve all the family/home time you guys can get this summer!! I'm so excited for your new house!! Hopefully we'll see you in Utah in a couple months!! (sorry this kind of sounds like a yearbook signing or something--I didn't mean for it to sound quite so lame. :)) haha

Angie Fellows said...

Cami is SO cute! What a fun little girk! Congrats on the new house- I can't wait to see pictures!

Braziers said...

hey alli, I know that vacations can get hectic, but we live in Denver now, so if you get extra time in CO let me know, I would love to see ya:)