Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Do what you LOVE and LOVE what you do !!

If you are bored come take COOKING lessons at the COOKING SCHAACK brought to you by Chef Alli Schaack.( With a last name like Schaack you have got to put that in the title somewhere). Ha ha it's true. I have taught kids cooking classes for a while now and am now starting to teach right from my home. I have had a BLAST doing this. Some of the things we have made are Homemade Pasta using a pasta machine, Chocolate Chip Biscotti, BBQ Chicken Pizza, Herb Cheese Bread, Fruit Tartlets, Sweet and Tasty Ribs, Twice Baked Potatoes and Reese's peanut Butter cookies. BON APPETITE !!!





7 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so fun, Alli! I really want to sign up!

amber {and co.} said...

How fun!! Chandler is into a phase right now where he loves to "help" us cook; I wish I could send him to the Cooking Schaack to learn to cook from a real chef! Ü

Brittany said...

What is the age limit to get into your class? My husband might fly me out there to get some help!! :) I'm so glad to see you putting your incredible skills to good use.

And Congratulations on another darling girl!

The Cook Fam said...

Oh I do wish we were close! My kids would love that.

Congrats on girl #2! So exciting! Cami is going to have so much to teach her little sister :)

Jody said...

do you only teach kids?? I needing some lessons myself!! :-)

Russ and Megan said...

I love looking at all these cute pictures you have! Cami just gets cuter and cuter everyday. I know Kenz would LOVE these classes. I would LOVE these classes. :) I'm sure you're an amazing teacher and the kids love you!

Chelle said...

Wow Alli! First of all, congrats on baby #2! Another little girl, that will be SOOO exciting. (Although I can understand being shocked at first...I'm still nervous that Baby #3 will come as an "accident.") But of course you get excited about it. KIds are the best! Cami is such a doll. She looks so much like your hubby to me. What do you think?