Monday, March 8, 2010

Latest and Greatest !!!

WOW I can't believe February is long gone. Lots of fun things happened here at the Love Schaack. Including the most exciting news of the YEAR !!! Cami is finally walking !!!! With lots of stress and worrying coming from my end. Miss Cami is finally there. I am learning Cami does everything on her time and if she doesn't feel like doing it it doesn't happen.ha ha ha talk about STRESS !!! Steve had a very busy month being gone a lot . Cami and I took a fun trip to the beach to see my cousin and then a trip to Az to see my sister Jen. Cami and I had a blast and I love seeing my family. Steve is almost done with his travel season YAHOOOOO !!!! We sure love it when he is home.








7 comments:

The Cook Fam said...

Yeah! So much fun having a walker! Good job Cami. The pictures of her on the grass must be in AZ! Looks like fun!

Amy said...

I love the "walking club" picture. HAHA such a cute idea. Also love the one at the Fresno State bball game. Too cute. We need to have Miss Cami over to play with Bella. She'd love to have a friend to play with!

Stacy said...

Hooray for walking toddlers! She is so cute! sorry I didn't stop to say hi at the park...I had to keep a close eye on my little one!

Bruce, Crystal and Sayla said...

Hey Alli - Cami gets cuter every time I see her! I'm glad she's walking...Sayla still isn't crawling at 10 months. Then again, she would only be 7 months (corrected age) so I'm not sure if I should stress or not? Lots of love to you guys...xoxo

Boyd and Becky Ann Kent said...

Congrats on baby number 2, and little Cami walking! I wish we lived closer cause I would pay big money to have my boys trained by such an excellent chef. Glad to see life is treating you well. Hang in there through the travel season. It's never fun to have Daddy gone.

Russ and Megan said...

Love this little girl!! She's so stinkin cute!

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE the pictures of your sweet family. I especially love the picture of you kissing your little Cami on the side of the beach. Frameable. I'm excited to have your blog! Looks like ya'll are happy and doing well and I'm so glad!!