Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Gotta love La Maze!!!!



Steve and I have started some La Maze classes. I guess we aren't the best people to pretend to be serious. This is bad, but we end of laughing really hard for the majority of the class. I think the thing that gets us going is when I have to "Pretend" I am in labor and to have to breathe really heavy.  It has been fun and we are trying to learn as much as we can . I have come to realize that classes that require me to be really serious, I probably shouldn't sign up for. In fact in college my sister and I tried to take a yoga class. I just am not very flexible and both her and I just laughed the whole entire class.  I just  could not get into some of the positions without cracking up .

 The picture above is taken at one of my good friends wedding receptions. The street that is was near was called LOVERS LANE kind of fun. I love going to wedding receptions because it makes you think back on when you got married and makes you realize how lucky you are to have found the person that is so perfect for you. You're the best Steve!!!

6 comments:

Amy said...

I was that sister in the Yoga class, and seriously I would look over at Alli in the "down dog position" and she would be shaking with laughter. How can you not laugh at that? We eventually just stopped going. Alli, that will always put a smile on my face:)

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

We are making our blog private. Can you send me your email so I can send you an invite?

Emily

Sara Newton said...

We couldn't be serious during LaMaze either! I think our teacher hated us by the end of class! Wait till you get to the week where they talk to you about breast feeding...we cracked up the entire time. We decided that we were too immature to have children, but it seems to be working out so far.

Braziers said...

Holy cow!!!!!! I am so glad you found me!!!!!! You are so cute!!1 I had no idea that you were married or pregnant, hello, where have I been?????? Well you rock! and you tell that husband of yours that he is so lucky to have you!!! maybe one day we can meet up again!love ya, shayna

Kirsti said...

Nice, I never could have taken a La Maze class seriously. So I give you two props for giving it a go.

Brittany said...

La Maze..??!! Does this mean Alli, you are going to have this baby ALL Natural? If so, GOOD FOR YOU! That is amazing. If not...You are STILL amazing. I'm so glad you guys found each other...Your home is probably always full of laughter.

Just wait until the class - where they make you "Pretend" you are having a C-Section....that gets really interesting! :)