Saturday, September 27, 2008


 This weekend the sisters in the ward threw me a baby shower. So Sweet!!! Our ward is extremely humble and they are all so thoughtful. Many of the ladies  are my grandma's age.Seriously I got a good laugh Steve's and I first Sunday.  Everything had to be repeated in Relief Society. No one could hear. Kind of funny !!! I didn't know how I was going to relate to them.  That changed quickly they befriended me and made me feel  welcome within minutes.  The gospel is a wonderful thing.  Wherever you live or wherever  you go, you will be loved and taken care of. Girlfriends come in all ages. What would  I  do  without them? The picture above is some of my close friends  that made the trip to my baby shower. It was wonderful to see them. 

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Ahhh, wish I had been able to make it! Love you guys. How many days 'til your due date? Let's make a paper chain... :)

Kirsti said...

I want to go one day in your ward. I can just imagine the random "What" and the very loud whispers. Good times!

Chelle said...

Alli, you are such a sweetheart, I really miss you! I'm glad you're being taken care of, you definitely deserve the best! And I can't wait to see what the beautiful Schaack baby is going to look like...you better post lots of pics!
Love, michelle