Sunday, August 10, 2008

29 weeks and counting !!!(BRING IT ON)


Every time Steve and I go out to eat or go somewhere we are always say how fun and different it is going to be when our little baby girl arrives. We have been seeing little kids in grocery stores,and restaurants sometimes being so sweet and cute. Other times throwing fits, throwing foods, or screaming at the top of their lungs. We always look at each other and say, "Are we really ready for this." We know things might take a little more time and we might not always have those peaceful meals. We are excited for the new adventures and the sleepless nights that await us :} Are lives are about to change BIGTIME!!! So we are going in with the attitude BRING IT ON and we will just have to hold on tight :}

10 comments:

Amy said...

Yes, it will change for sure but that is why Emma is moving to Fresno! Free babysitting:)

Russ and Megan said...

Oh it will be so fun! I remember watching kids and thinking the same thing before we had a kid. Luckily the good moments somehow outride the bad moments. (most days):)

Allison said...

YAY! I am happy to be blog buddies! Add us to your friends list, but please don't put my last name on there... i prefer to keep it a little anonymous! Congrats on your little one on the way!!

Alli

alliandkyle.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

Alli! I absolutely adore you. You're gonna make an awesome mom. You can put me on your friends list -- thanks for asking! Good luck with the birth and taking care of your new little one!

Brittany said...

You two both have such outstanding perspective! I love the "Bring it On" Theme! Have you learned how to sleep standing up, holding a baby....? That's a technique I recently developed. :) This baby is so lucky to be coming to such a great home....but Steve...wonder if she comes out a Ute fan?

Kirsti said...

So glad you two found our blog! Nice to get updated and see what is happening with you. Did not know you were having a girl, so congrats!

amber {and co.} said...

Alli!!! Hooray for blogs, I'm so glad you found me! OF COURSE you can add me as a friend, i miss you lady! And I'm so excited for your little girl, we're only going to be a few weeks apart! Are you guys still in UT? I would love to catch up if you're still around, it's been such a long time! And you look great! :)

Angie Fellows said...

I'm so glad you found our blog! NOw I get to keep up with you and know what's going on with you guys! I'm so excited for your new addition that will be coming soon!!

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

Love to be added to your list. Can't wait to see pics of the baby!! Mind if we add you?

The Smiths said...

When our girls were born, Aaron and I just felt like they had been there forever! I guess you could say we couldn't imagine life without them - or remember life without them. I guess that's why families are eternal. Baby Schaack will fit right in!