Sunday, August 17, 2008

What is Baby Schaack up to?


I am going into my 30th week of pregnancy. I can't believe how time flies. Steve and I really enjoy going to our baby appointments. I tend to worry a little to much. It is reassuring when the doctor lets you know that everything is okay. We joke, because we were both big babies. If our little Cami Girl takes after her parents, she is going to be one "healthy little girl".We wouldn't want it any other way :} Some of my primary kids always ask me if I have a basketball in my shirt. It really looks like it!!!

9 comments:

Angie Fellows said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady!!!

Alyssa said...

Al, you're looking so cute! I can't wait 'til October (I'm sure you can't either). I've got to call and talk to you soon, miss you--

Russ and Megan said...

You look totally cute Alli! Can't wait to see little baby Cami!q

Kirsti said...

You look adorable!! I was never cute just LARGE everywhere.

Bethany said...

Pregnancy looks so good on you!

Boyd and Becky Ann Kent said...

Alli,

I'm so excited for you. I didn't know you were expecting. I had my 2nd one in October too. You are truly a "Hot Momma" to be. Of course, you can add us to your friends lits. Best of luck with the last 10 weeks.

Stacie and Jared said...

You are too cute! I can't wait for your little girl to be born!

Brittany said...

Oh - You are just too adorable. You're just all baby and then toothpick everywhere else. You look great! We're so excited for you.

Sara Newton said...

Alli, you are too cute! Of course we can be blogging buddies! I'm so excited for your baby! Seriously, just enjoy the time now because it is quite the change once they come. You'll love it, but that first month or so is a doozy! Grace is at such a fun age right now because she just loves everything, she smiles, she plays and just loves to learn from her environment...and she can't get into everything yet! I really enjoy being her mother, it's so much fun!