Sunday, August 24, 2008

Bringing Sexy Back!!!!



Steve is always making me laugh. I have come to realize that I really think his motto should be " Anything for a Cheap Laugh" He loves to do things to make me and others just crack up. Last night we were shopping for shoes . We found some crazy looking ones. He was a good sport and put them on for me . I just laughed. In fact we went back home , just so we could get the camera. You have to capture moments like this!!!! Life is way to wonderful not to.



Here is my favorite!!! I was laughing so hard I couldn't keep the camera from shaking.




Steve picked some out for me. I swear Micheal Jackson has worn these boots before in one of his music videos. Just had to put my shades on so I would look somewhat cool ( Yeah Right)

8 comments:

Kirsti said...

I think that Steve should go for the pointed yet square toe look it makes his size 14 look so much smaller! Either that, or I would have him go for an ankle boot. That is some good times!

Eric and Kassi said...

I'm a huge fan of the black, pointed, square toe look! ;) It really makes his foot look slender. You guys crack me up.

Lisa said...

You guys are so funny! Seriously, never a dull moment with the two of you. Jon and I were both laughing at the square toe boot. Really, why do they have this stuff in the stores? Thanks for the laugh.

Sara Newton said...

You crack me up! Something that I just realized (because I usually have the sound of on the computer to keep from waking up Grace when she's asleep) that you guys have the Growing Pains theme song on your page! That is one of my all time favorite shows!

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

I love that you went back for the camera!:)

amber {and co.} said...

haha! If anyone could make these hideous shoes look good it would be you guys :)

...Laura... said...

You guys are too funny! Any you are looking so gorgeous in the pic down below with your baby belly! I love belly pics- they make me smile :)

Brittany said...

Okay - I'm dying laughing right now. You purchased the shoes...right?!! They are so CUTE...! Ha Ha. Thanks for sharing this funny moment. You two are great!