Friday, August 8, 2008

Mr. Fixit (Well Not Really)


Two nights ago we had a shelf fall off the fall in our kitchen. I tried forever to try and nail the shelf back in the wall and get it to stay but I just couldn't do it. After making numerous holes in the wall Alli and I finally decided to move another picture over the holes where we would have had the shelf and then we just stuffed the shelf in the closet. It wasn't fun. I realized then that whenever Alli and I move out of an apartment and into a house everything needs to be in good shape. If it isn't it might take me a month to fix it. 

In this picture I am rehanging curtains where a nail fell off the wall. Here I actually did something right. 

Steve always makes me laugh. He doesn't have to be Mr. Home Improvement  He already has won me over, Mr Fix it or not. We just laugh at all our attempts to hang things up and put things together. 

2 comments:

Russ and Megan said...

Great Steve...way to resort to dad's method....if you don't know what to do with it just stuff up in your closet. I hate to break it to ya bro...but there are better solutions. :) haha You guys totally make me laugh! I would have loved to have been there in all the attempts to make it stay.

Lisa said...

You guys crack me up. Way to go just covering up the evidence with a different picture. Love it.